coming soon – unique collection of pods and cabins situated on iconic properties, making the most of local offerings and experinces.
Do the World a Favor and Travel Local©
To be located in Dullstroom , one of South Africa’s premier fly-fishing destinations and on the Panorama Route, halfway from Johannesburg to the Kruger National Park. It is a charming little hamlet situated in the heart of the Highlands Meander, a beautiful part of Mpumalanga, noted for it’s clear streams and trout fly fishing, lakes and breathtaking scenery. Dullstroom abounds with scenic hikes, horse riding trails and picnic spots beside breathtaking waterfalls, with an abundance of wildflowers and secretive fauna. Ideally, we will source a property that makes the most of as many of these local offerings as possible.
We aim to complete the first four units and are proud to announce that they will be off-grid. Phase 2 will then follow. We installed phase 1 of our solar farm on the Distillery roof, adjacent to which we built a strongroom to house the inverters and battery packs for night-time consumption. All residences and function venues on the property also have generator back-up for load shedding and other unforeseen outages.
Self-catering, weekend breakaway for :
- Families seeking a working getaway, taking the domestic helper and the family pets along, where the working adults have an office to go to.
- Romantic getaways with hot tubs and fireplaces as part of the offering.
- Destination celebrations (birthdays etc) with the extended multi-generational family
Why Us ?
We are a BBE company with our majority shareholder being a black female. Our MD is female. We have known each other and worked together before for many years, and we are not fronting. Two of the Directors have been in the hospitality industry for decades and have a
We have a combined 50 years of management experience. Passion for sustainable development, empowerment and employment, healthy food aligned with the core One Planet Living Framework.
- home office
- Nanny flat
- facilities, experiences & location
- great value and hospitality touches
- pet friendly
- On site retail
- stocked cupboards on arrival ( as an additional option)
- Pre-made Organic, vegetarian or vegan meals as an option in the freezer ( as an additional option)
- Tiered product offerings at various price points
- 4 wheel drive transfer from Dullstroom (as an additional option)
Our Eco Cabins
1 Bedroom Units
2 Bed Units
Each Chalet will have:
- Good quality towels ( 1 large and one small per person + 1 face cloth)
- bath / shower mats
- fully kitted kitchen as well as ( if booked) a partially or wholly stocked kitchen pantry / fridge
- Braai facilities
- 1 bundle of complimentary wood
- cleaning products and equipment
- complimentary soap, shower gel
To accommodate our key market, as mentioned, we will provide the following services:
- Offices that are away from the residential accommodation but within an easy walk
- Domestic helper accommodation at a fair price
- Pet friendly accommodation
- 4.A menu of pre-prepared meals that clients can choose from. Frozen meals that can be popped in the oven as well as extras like washed lettuce and pre-prepared homemade jams and dressings. All ingredients used will be guaranteed organic, and choices will cater to vegan and vegetarian options sufficient for a full stay.
- Dog grooming service as well as freshly prepared dog meals.
- 4 x 4 transfers so that our corporate teams can be transported to and from Dullstroom without needing high clearance vehicles themselves
- Beautiful settings and fireplaces / heated Jacuzzis for the romantic market.
- Some larger units with ample space for family dining and family gatherings, as well as Braai facilities.
- Cutting edge contemporary eco-friendly ( solar energy ) accommodation units with a back-up generator for emergencies. Eco-friendly accommodation will appeal to the eco-conscious traveler that has made the choice to travel locally, rather than internationally, on ethical grounds.
contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org for more information